Utilize personal networks:
Talk with friends, family, coworkers, peers, etc. Those personal connections account for a huge amount of fundraising from individuals each year. Reach out to family and friends across the country through social media, email or handwritten letters.
Keep your followers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram up to date on your fundraising progress. Donor Drive will automatically connect to your social media accounts if you allow. Donor Drive will tweet for you when you get small donations.
how to find your donor drive link
1. Visit the Charleston Miracle Event Page
2. Find the "Account Login" button on the right side
3. Log in with the email and password you used to create your account when you registered
4. On the right side of the page, click the "View Your Page" link
5. Copy the link to this page and post it to your Facebook page. You can add a description about what you're raising money for and who benefits from the donations.